Ninja Nation Team
What is the Ninja Nation Team?
The Ninja Nation Team is an opportunity for members who are interested in Ninja Warrior, skilled and dedicated, and interested in competing at multiple local competitions as well as national level competitions. With weekly training on unique obstacles, there is no better way to quickly gain high-level ninja warrior skills. Our coaches will not only be training the team members at our weekly training sessions, but will travel to local competitions to provide coaching, support, guidance and our team experience.
When does the team train?
Every Wednesday from 6-8pm. Training will run for 2 hours and will cover advanced ninja skills, conditioning, and be more advanced than our regular curriculum.
- You must be a member to be on the Ninja Nation Team
- (Open Gym, Unlimited Access, family all access. Next level members only do not qualify)
- Unlimited Open gym members – Cost is $240 for a 3-month commitment.
- Unlimited Access members – Cost is reduced 50% to $120 for a 3-month commitment.
Joining the Team
Tryouts are open to all members interested in joining the team. This tryout will be based on specific ninja abilities and a quick vocabulary test. After the second tryout tryouts will be held once a quarter. Ninja Nation team is open for ages 8 through 17. There will be a maximum size of 20 for the team.
As the sport of Ninja evolves, so do the competitions. Being part of the NN team means that you are willing to compete at local and regional events. Our NN team Head coach will travel will be at all local and regional comps to provide support, advice and coaching. These events would be Ninja Nation monthly competitions, Ninja Nights, Colorado Ninja League, Texas Ninja League and National Ninja league events (within a reasonable distance.)
Team benefits - Ninja Nation team members gain the following
- 2 Limited Edition Team T-shirts
- Unique Obstacle course training with advanced obstacle techniques every week
- Personalized competition tips and tricks
- Coaching team on site for local competitions