Ninja Nation Competitions
Lafayette, CO - 7/28 - 10/20* - 1/26
Centennial, CO - 9/29* - 1/5
Frisco, TX - 10/20* - 1/5
- *Texas Ninja League Competition, October 20th, 2019
*National Ninja League - Centennial, CO - 9/29 - Sunday, September 29th, 2019 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Kids 6-8
- Mature kids 9-10
- Preteens 11-12
*National Ninja League - Lafayette, CO - 10/20 - Sunday, October 20th, 2019 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Teens 13-14
- Young adult 15-17
- Adults 18+
- Masters 40+
Sample Ninja Nation Competition Schedule - Competition start times and schedule may vary based on location and competitors. Please call the location to confirm.
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm - JUNIOR
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - PRE-TEEN
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm - TEEN
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm - ADULT
Age groups line up with our current ages groups (Junior - Preteen - Teen - Adult) - 15 competitors per wave.
*Competition start times and schedule may vary based on location and competitors. Please call the location to confirm.
- There will be no Open Gym during our competitions
- Ninja Nation Competition Registration - $35 for non-members - $31.50 for members
What to Bring - A good supportive attitude and sneakers.
What to Expect -
- Top three males and females in each age group will receive an awesome medal
- One attempt at the course, just like the show! Whoever gets the furthest the fastest wins
- A great chance to increase your skill and mental preparation
- Perfect practice for larger competitions like the Colorado Ninja League and the National Ninja League
- A chance to implement what you’ve learned in classes and open gyms
- Move toward getting your red and black NextLevel bands
- To help competitors get over nerves and make things more fun – there is a no pressure first obstacle – you can get a second chance on this one!!
- Invite all your friends and family – no spectator fee
- One person per competitor is allowed on the floor to video (must avoid staff and path of obstacles)
- Do not need to be a Ninja Nation member to compete.
Curious about the competition format? Come to Ninja Night, it is a great way to practice.