COVID19 Policies & Procedures
We are very focused on doing our part to keep the safety and the well-being of our community as a top priority during this reopening period. We have implemented a lot of updates to our policies and procedures at Ninja Nation.
- Increased detailed cleaning schedule
- Limited service offerings and total participation to accommodate social distancing
- Social distancing during the check-in process
- PPE for team members
- Increased access of hand sanitizing stations
- Temperature checks for any persons entering the facility
Ninja Nation locations are built and operated to be the safest facilities possible, not just at the physical level but also at the microscopic bacteria, germ, and virus level. They have been since we opened them. Bacteria, germs, and viruses are not to be taken lightly, and we implemented industry-leading mitigation and cleaning practices since our founding.
- Our staff and professional cleaning teams clean and disinfect all commonly used surfaces of the facility daily with agents known to kill bacteria and are kid-safe
- Our obstacle surfaces are cleaned daily with agents proven to kill bacteria and germs and are kid-safe
- Our party room tables are cleaned with disinfectant after every party
- We dispose of/recycle cleaning cloths after each use
- At every facility, we have commercial-grade disinfectant agent dispensing machines that are safer, more reliable, more accurate and more sustainable than any other chemical dispensing system on the market
- Look up in our arenas and you will see some of the largest air circulating fans available on the market driving airflow into our ventilation systems
- Our ventilation systems were built to move massive amounts of air through filtration systems that are 2-3 times larger than required. Effective ventilation has been proven to help keep bacteria and viruses out of indoor air while minimizing moisture and the growth of mold.
- We have hand sanitizing dispensing stations mounted to the entrances and exits of all of our obstacle areas
- Our restrooms were built with hands-free faucets, soap dispensers, and air dryers to minimize the spread of germs and viruses
Our goal is to safely serve you throughout this event by maintaining our industry-leading cleaning practices and continuing to be one of the safest indoor spaces you and your family can visit during this crisis. Some things we would like to do in partnership with you during the reopening.
- We’re big on high fives and fist bumps – let’s heavily lean towards air high fives
- Our staff will be cleaning obstacles throughout the day – please be patient if they are in your way
- Use hand sanitizer liberally and especially each time you enter and exit the obstacle course area - we have added standalone bottles of hand sanitizer throughout our arenas to go along with our mounted hand sanitizer stations
- If you are not feeling well, have been exposed to the virus or have tested positive for the virus, please stay home. We have instructed our staff to do the same
- If a guest appears to be ill, please let us know. We will ask anyone appearing to have Coronavirus or flu-like systems to leave the facility immediately
How are we communicating to our Ninjas in the Arena
Remember to Ninja Safely - Helping you Ninja Safely
- Wash your hands
- Give space to other Ninjas
- Air High Fives, please
- Sneeze into your elbow
- Cheer each other on from a distance
- Sanitize your hands before and after entering the Arena
- Wash your hands