Day Play Schedule - Centennial, CO
Day Play - 10am-4pm
- Friday, January 18th - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Monday, January 21st - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Friday, February 1st - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Friday, February 15th - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Monday, February 18th - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Tuesday, February 19th - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
- Monday, March 18th- Friday, March 22nd - 10am-4pm Day Play + 4pm-9pm Standard Schedule
Take a tour of Ninja Nation Centennial.
Ninja Nation Centennial - Reviews
Awesome place to try out all of the sweet ninja warrior obstacles. The ninja coaches who work there are super nice and helpful - our family had a blast there today!!!
This is the spot to be for a birthday party of any age group. - Nick R.
We stopped in to check it out and found the staff very helpful. The equipment was great and my daughters learned a great deal and had a wonderful time!
Just got done with my daughter's birthday and it was a blast!!! Thanks so much to the staff that were helping out with our bunch of minions!!! These guys are great, the gym is awesome and we will be back for sure and with luck, very soon!!!!!
Great place with obstacles "just like on television" for kids and adults alike. Fun coaches and so many obstacles, it keeps everyone busy... - Curt
The energy is amazing at Ninja Nation. Love the atmosphere and the obstacles are world class. - John
This is one of my favorite places to be. The coaches and staff are fantastic! If you want to ninja around and challenge yourself in a safe environment with very supportive people, this is the place to be. - Stephen D.
Great training combined with a great set of equipment. great for ninjas of all levels. - Steve Q.
I went to Ninja Nation for a friend's birthday party. We were primarily a group of 30 - something-year-olds of all different athletic abilities. We all had a blast! The staff was very friendly, engaging and supportive. I was surprised at what obstacles I could do and what ones I struggled with. The ones I did struggle with I got better after the 2nd or 3rd time because the staff was right there with pointers and tips to help you out. Great, out of the box idea for an adult get together or team building idea with a workgroup. A must do again! - Meredith L.
Absolutely loved how kind, knowledgeable, and helpful all of the coaches and staff members were. we will definitely be back! - Kim K.