Ninja Nation Summer Care
Summer Care – The Ultimate Week of Ninja & Day Care
Summer Camp is now Summer Care
Standard hours of 9 am to 3 pm, with extended care of 8 am to 5 pm available for an additional $100/week
Weekly Rate - $350 per child
Extended Care - Additional $100/week per child
Our first phase of reopening at Ninja Nation will be our Summer Care services which is CDC and State compliant for childcare services.
Limited number of spaces available per age group (first come first served):
Age groups are broken down as follows:
- Juniors - 5-8 years old
- PreTeen - 9-12 years old
Download and fill out the Health intake Form Here - CLICK HERE
Book Summer Care Today
Lafayette, CO - Book Online - CLICK HERE
Call to enroll - 720-603-9155
Summer Care Dates
Centennial, CO - Book Online - CLICK HERE
Call to enroll - 720-874-9024
Summer Care Dates
Frisco, TX - School has started we are doing Ninja Care - Learn More
Call to enroll - 214-937-4942
Summer Care Sample Schedule
For extended care options, you may drop off at 8 am and pick up at 5 pm and we add in some additional activities, games and arts and crafts to the sample schedule
COVID 19 Summer Care Policies & Procedures
Summer Care: (with extended care option, 8am to 5pm, standard 8:30am-3:30pm)
- Each participant and staff member must have temperature checks upon drop off. At the discretion of Ninja Nation staff, any participant that exhibits cold/flu-like symptoms, or has a fever over 100.4, will not be permitted for the day.
- Ninja Nation has the discretion to send participants home throughout the day that exhibit cold/flu-like symptoms.
- Weather permitting, pick up and drop off table will be located outside of the front doors, to limit the number of people that enter the facility.
- Each participant must provide their own water bottle.
- Participants are required to have the updated health intake form and waiver completed prior to arrival. Ninja Nation will provide paper waivers to be completed on-site if needed and will disinfect pens after reach use.
- Ninja Nation staff will use snack and lunch breaks to conduct deep cleaning of the facility.
- Participants are required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility, and again before entering the arena floor.
- Race lanes, games, and soft play course set up to accommodate a balance focus obstacle course to avoid excess contact with hands.
- Separate groups during snack/lunch times into different party rooms to encourage social distancing.
- Lunch options changed to pre-packaged lunch items, such as lunchables.
- Separate groups with the same instructor for the entire week. Participants are not able to switch groups mid-week. Same group of kids are required, we are not able to take single day registrations at this time.
- Participants/staff must use hand sanitizer when entering Ninja Nation and each time they enter the arena floor.
- Participants/staff must wash their hands before each snack/meal break.