Ninja Care - 8 am - 4 pm
Ninja Nation is offering a unique Ninja Care this Fall to accommodate a modified school experience. Starting the first week of school for each Arena's local district we will have a limited number of spaces available for students to come to complete their distance/E-learning at Ninja Nation. Ninja Nation staff will support your child's independent assigned learning, but will not be responsible for teaching curriculum to students. In addition to providing a quiet, safe place for students to complete their assigned class curriculum, they will be provided an opportunity for physical activity on our world-class obstacle course!
Max number of participants: There will be a very limited number of participants per day in controlled grouping to allow for contact tracing and CDC recommended social distancing. We will continue to perform increased safety and sanitation procedures and will follow all local mask mandates.
Age Groups - 5-year-olds - 12-year-olds
- Kids will be broken into age groups upon final enrollment
Schedule (subject to change depending on guidance from local school districts)
Full Weekly Care - $399/Week (5 Days; Monday- Friday)
Partial Weekly Care - $255 (3 Days of your choice Monday-Friday) - $180 (2 Days of your choice Monday-Friday)
Sibling discount of 10% on all care packages
- Equipment rental fee of $50/week to rent NN provided ChromeBook (limited number of Chromebooks available for rent)
- Snacks and lunch will be provided to participants
- We encourage kids to bring headphones to plug into their personal laptop/tablet
- Class time is designated quiet time, please bring quiet time activities; books, coloring pages, and quiet games.
- Daily temperature checks and symptom screening
- Health Intake Form and updated Ninja Nation waiver required prior to the start of Ninja Care - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Enrollments are non-refundable
Check your local Ninja Nation to register and book - CLICK HERE